Monday, December 03, 2007

Christmas Came Early for Baby

Baby has been wearing us out lately with all of his jumping. We were at a loss for what to get him for Christmas. So, I started doing some research and came across a stationary jumper in the same rainforest theme as many of his other toys. So, last night, mom and I went to babies 'r us and bought it (practically the only time we were out of the house all weekend because we've been sick).

Dh and I put it together last night. And, this morning baby got to try it out. He loves it! He was hesitant at first, just checking out all the toys, but soon he found his feet and had the thing bouncing, bouncing, bouncing. Mom managed to take some pictures, so I'm including those.



In other news, I'm soon to have a new blog home (blogspot has been fine, but I'll be happy to be able to view it from work). Dh finally came up with an appropriate domain name. So, we'll be moving to http://thegastoncrew.com. We thought the name was appropriate!

Oh, and I'd been procrastinating about baby's Christmas stocking. I just didn't think I would have time to make him one to match our's. However, I got a chance Saturday evening and finished it in about 5 1/2 hours.

No comments: