Tuesday, November 27, 2007

He's So Cute

When Nathaniel was born, I was amazed at how cute he is. I know I'm biased, but he really is a cute baby. So, for your viewing pleasure, I'm including some recent photos (from Halloween thru Thanksgiving).


He made such a cute little lamb.


Playing around with mommy after returning from Houston. I let him relax in just a diaper and wrapped in a flannel blanket. He was so glad to be home. He rolled around on a pallet on the floor wrestling with a blanket for an hour! He was so glad to be out of that car seat, too.


I forgot the outfit I'd bought for Thanksgiving in the dryer! So, he had to wear his new flannel shirt that I bought for the 3 month pictures that never happened. My mom says he looked like his grandad! I didn't get to trim his nails that week, and he decided to tear his face and head up.

Tomorrow is his 4 month checkup. He's supposed to get shots, but we both have a case of the cruddies (mine is worse). I don't know if that will interfere. It scares me so much when he coughs and coughs. There is mucus coming out of everything! Eyes, nose, and then there's all that drool!

No comments: