Tuesday, February 27, 2007

On Assignment

Hello from the fair city of Bartlesville! I thought this was a relatively small town, but now, after surveying here for several days, it doesn't seem quite as small!

I"m absolutely exhausted. I think I got in and out of the car over 50 times today. I had hoped to go research at the library tonight, but I simply cannot. I am having some kind of pain. I don't know what it is, but it happens every once in a while and is a dull achy thing.

3 days is simply not enough time to get everything done that needs to be done here! I will definitely have to come back.

Stopping to eat and use the restroom frequently also slows me down a lot.

It's also been more emotionally trying to be here than I expected. I should have made someone come here with me! I'll be glad to be gone, even though I really like this place.

I miss my Scott!

Oh, I hope my Cowboys can manage to actually win a game tonight.

No comments: