Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day

Today was a good day. I virtually finished the historic district nomination for Durant. And . . . my supervisor only made minor changes. Yeah! And, I got to leave 30 minutes early. All good.

Tonight we had dinner at Zio's. We even had dessert -- a first for me in a while. Then it was off to the Hornet's game. Luckily we were parked close to the Ford Center. It was about 24 degrees with blowing snow! It was a good game and the Hornet's won.

Then, Scott surprised me on the way home with one gift for me and one gift for baby! It was some new historical reading material for me and some fun monkey reading (complete with finger puppets) for baby.

It took a while to get home because of the weather. Maybe we'll luck out and things will be closed down tomorrow.

We go in for our monthly checkup tomorrow. Ideally, we might be able to find out what the gender is, but dh doesn't really want to find out. We also have more bloodwork and paperwork and some questions (like can we make the family trip to California in July?).

Will update tomorrow!

No comments: