Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Ready for Bedlam!

Thank goodness it is Wednesday at last! It has been a long and tiring week (as usual).

I did make it to some fabric stores yesterday. I am looking for some inspiration for the nursery. Nothing I've seen is just right. I'd really like to make everything -- just seems more special that way. I found some material, but I don't know how Scott will feel about it. I want to get started on those kinds of things. I like to get the decisions made and things taken care of.

My tummy certainly seems to be blossoming. My non-maternity knit pants barely fit and my front is sticking way out. Some people take pics, but I don't know if I want to share!

Tomorrow, I'm off to McAlester with my supervisor and the SHPO architect to meet with some locals about a building. Maybe we'll get to have some yummy Italian, although I've never really had anything great in Krebs.

But tonight is the big game -- I'm really scared because my Cowboys have not been playing well lately. They barely beet OU last month! It should be a good though. I really wanted to order pizza or something, but I managed not to. I always feel so badly when we pick up food. I'm trying to be good! I want to get that IVF debt paid off before the baby arrives.

Oh, here's the bedding I like. What do you all think? http://www3.jcpenney.com/jcp/ProductsHOM.aspx?DeptID=42249&CatID=42330&GrpTyp=ENS&ItemID=1183e67&CmCatId=42249|MP|42330|shopbyitemtype

No comments: