Thursday, August 30, 2007

Portraits

We had his 1 month portraits taken this evening. He was so good at first, but then he pooped and things went downhill from there. He was hungry, then tired, and uncooperative. He was very cute though, so we are anxious to see the proofs.

I finally ordered his birth announcements, so hopefully I'll get those out before he's grown!

We still don't have a night routine down. He pretty much wants to be awake from 6 p.m. till 10:30 or 11:30. He may take a short nap in there somewhere, but he can get pretty upset because he's so tired but doesn't want to sleep. I've been told that formula would help him sleep longer at night. He generally wants to be up ever 2 to 2.5 hours. Tonight, I mixed breast milk and formula, so we'll see how that works. Last night he slept pretty well, but he's not consistent and that can be exhausting.

I'm going to try and take him to work tomorrow. We're having a going away party for the architect. Then, I am desperate for a pedicure. Dh won't let me take the baby to the salon, so he'll have to stay with grandma for a few hours.

Dh and baby are currently watching football. Baby loves the big screen.

No comments: