Friday, September 29, 2006

"News" from a different front

Well, DH was supposed to hear something from Chesapeake at 3:30 this afternoon (about a job offer). They called, to say they weren't ready to make the offer yet. It will be another 1 to 2 weeks. Grr. They did tell him that they have him down for a tentative start date of November 1st. I told him he was already busy that day -- it's quite likely our retrieval date and his presence and presents will be necessary!

As for me, the job listing at the State Historic Preservation Office closed Wednesday. I finished first of six applicants. I know that doesn't really mean anything, but I'm still excited. It certainly is my "dream" job, I think. At least it's the one I'm trained for. Today was PT conferences at school. It was so nice and quiet there, without the kids!

We're now a week away from starting the Lupron shots. Can't wait!

Tomorrow, we have Mill's shower in Dallas. Should be fun.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Once you start your injections, the time will really fly by. Your IVF miracle will be here before you know it!