Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Exhausted

Thank goodness it is Wednesday -- only two more days until the weekend. I've threatened to call in sick every day this week. But somehow, I manage to make it in each morning. I may regret being there later in the day, but it's too late by then.

I've been telling people that I feel pretty good -- just a little obnoxious nausea. Well, yesterday dh told me to stop lying! The nausea is definitely annoying and seems to be around much of the day. I feel worse at night (okay, downright yucky), but have some bad times during the day as well. I have to eat almost constantly and it has to be protein -- nothing else helps. No sweets! No throwing up though, thankfully. I just feel like crap. But I am so happy to be feeling like crap.

Only thing is that I am absolutely exhausted -- my nighttime sleeping is abnormal -- I fall asleep on the couch every night -- I need a nap every afternoon. I am trying to do my best at my new job, but I'm certainly not being able to enjoy it like I had hoped. I have to admit that I'd rather be at home -- and that does bother me. I wish I could only work part time, but I'm too chicken to ask about that possibility.

So, I'm whiney. But very happy to be in this positon.

No comments: