Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Trying to Stay Awake

I've really had a hard time staying awake recently. I seem to be tired all the time. I fell asleep in the car today (while riding with my supervisor back from surveying in Perry). Last night, I fell asleep at 7:00 and slept through most of the National Championship game. Part of the problem is that I haven't been sleeping as well at night. Sunday night I was up at 3:00. That really stinks.

The nausea and indigestion also continues to be a problem.

On a happier note though, work is good. It's great to have a job where you're not watching the clock. I looked down today and it was 4:51. I was like, crap, it's time to go home. Today, we walked through miles of a CCC (Civilian Conservation Corps) park in Perry. I think my supervisor forgets that I'm PREGNANT! I was a total pig at lunch because I was starving. My stomach had been rolling and making horrible noises for over an hour (other people heard it). I do hate the times for commuting purposes though. I hate traffic. I did manage to make dinner and then we went grocery shopping. I'm really trying to eat out less.

On another happy note, this Thursday is my last progesterone shot! I didn't know it was going to be my last, but apparently, they only want to make sure you have it through at least the first 8 to 10 weeks. So, we're good there. It kind of makes me nervous to stop taking them. I'm kind of used to it at this point.

Well, it's late. This trying to stay awake till bedtime stuff is rough!

No comments: