Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

Well, as I sit here and moan at the OU game, I thought I would blog a little to take my mind off of other things. (I tried to get dh to mute the game -- I'm tired of hearing the commentators).

I was set to start my new job tomorrow. However, because of the official day of mourning to honor Gerald Ford, I do not start until Wednesday. Apparently, my first day on the job will largely consist of paperwork. What fun! It's been fun to be off for the last month and a half. I'm gonna miss it, even though I look forward to this new job. I guess I will announce my pregnancy as soon as I get there. I don't really think I could hide it and why would I want to?

I have been pretty sick today. Not morning sickness. It's the sinus junk or virus stuff that has been going around. No fever, just lots of congestion and sinus pressure. I may try to go to the doctor tomorrow -- I hate to start a new job sick.

OU just scored. It's 26 to 28. We have to go for a 2 point conversion. I'm scared.

No comments: