Friday, March 30, 2007

22 Weeks 1 Day

Thank goodness it's Friday! It has been an incredibly long week -- we were busy all last weekend and then every night this week, I've been working on a valance for the baby's room. MIL and I bought fabric on Sunday afternoon. Scott and I managed to order the crib on Wednesday afternoon, so we're finally making some decisions. The crib skirt and baby book came on Thursday afternoon -- I like them both really well. The crib should be here in 4 to 12 weeks -- so it's finally coming together.

Baby has been moving . . . a lot . . . especially tonight. It has been kicking and kicking me.

There's been tons of rain here -- it basically rained all day. We couldn't get into the neighborhood the regular way or the regular alternate way -- those were both flooded and the other routes were close to being flooded.

Tomorrow is our first "pregnancy" class. It's supposed to be from 9:00 to 3:30 p.m. We'll see if we make it all day.

Next week is our "baby moon" mini vacation. So, it's a short work week although Tuesday will be a long day for me. I have a public meeting in Durant for their downtown Historic District.

Have a great evening.

No comments: