Sunday, March 25, 2007

Early Morning

It's very early this Sunday morning. I've been up four times during the night to use the restroom. Now I can't stop sneezing, so I gave up, got out of bed and am now on the couch. I told Scott that the time has come for me to move into a different room. I wake him up way too many times.

Speaking of Scott, he finally got to feel baby move on Thursday night (I think). And then again last night. Always before he said he couldn't feel what I was feeling or there was too much activity in my stomach to distinguish (and therefore, it must just be gas). However, these kicks were unmistakable.

Our baby book should arrive sometime this week, yeah! Now if we could just get a bed ordered and I could find some material for bedding, and some upholstery material and an upholsterer for my rocking chair . . . there's so much to get done. Now that all our Saturdays are tied up with church stuff, maybe we can get some stuff accomplished, although we do have baby class starting next Saturday. The first set of classes are about pregnancy, but since we're more than halfway done with that stage, we may be very choosy about what to attend. We're really going more for the later series about labor and delivery.

This evening we're off to a Hornets game, so a late night to start the week. Hopefully this week passes more quickly than last week -- it was so long. Then the next week is our mini-vacation and our "big" ultrasound! Last week was hard, because I was doing the monotonous stuff at work and I really wanted to be at home, working on stuff around here. I still haven't decided when to broach the subject of part-time and maternity leave at work. I'm a chicken! I want this job, but I also want to be home. Oh, the dilemma.

No comments: