Monday, April 16, 2007

24 1/2 Weeks

24w5d to be exact, I think. We had a doctor's appointment today, that was pretty uneventful, except that I forgot my u/a sample in the car! Scott had to go get it and bring it in. I thought he'd try to hide it under his jacket or something, but no. I was laughing about it. He wasn't. But all ended well. We listened to the heartbeat. I expressed my pain complaints and that was it. Btw, did I mention that we don't have to pay anything to the doctor? We tried to pay them today, but they wouldn't take anything. Yeah!

Our sprinklers are finished, after a little drama on Friday. Apparently there was a problem with the connection and we had a leak. So, we were without water till Saturday. So we spent the night at the in-laws. Then there was baby class. Scott was feeling pretty crumby, so I had to do shopping for the niece that turned one's birthday. Not nearly as much fun.

After the appointment today, we registered at Babies R Us. Lots of fun (for me, I don't know if Scott enjoyed it as much).

Tomorrow I'm off for Bartlesville again. I hope to finish up my survey work there. But, I plan to put in very long days, so I can finish and have a little downtime on Friday. I need a pedicure! My nails are growing like crazy.

I signed up for a breastfeeding class -- I told Scott he didn't have to go, but the other ladies said they're making their spouses go.

No comments: