Thursday, April 12, 2007

Our Family/Maternity Photos are Ready!

My belly is huge! You don't realize how huge till you see it uncovered on the screen! And the photographer kept telling me how small it was. She's crazy! So, if you want the link to the pics, email me and I'll send you the page, username, and password.

24 weeks today. Yeah! But 14 to 16 weeks more seems like such a long time.

I was in Tulsa today for a Tulsa Preservation Commission meeting. Almost four hours in the car has done me in! I don't think I have the energy to cook dinner, but will have to find something. I don't want takeout. I'm back into that really hungry, my stomach is rumbling all the time mode. Not good. I'm so glad that tomorrow is Friday because I am very tired.

Our sprinkler system is supposed to be finished. The owner of the sprinkler company is supposed to demo it for us tomorrow night. Hopefully everything works well and it will be smooth sailing. We're suposed to have interesting weather from now through the rest of the weekend.

No comments: