Sunday, December 17, 2006

Two by Two

I received some very exciting news today. I'm going to be a great aunt again, just a few weeks before I become a mommy! My eldest nephew and his wife are expecting (totally unexpectedly) and the edd is July 13, 2007. Apparently, she is about 9 weeks along, so about 1 1/2 to 2 weeks ahead of me.

Everybody seems to come in pairs around here -- BB and BL, JL and SC, MC and I, and of course, the twins. So, our little ones should be about two weeks apart, just like JL and SC. It's going to be a busy summer.

On a more personal note, tonight is my first shot free night since November 9th (and I only had one day off then). I don't have another shot of progesterone until Thursday. It's good, but also a little scary. I know my little bean (I mean raspberry) needs that stuff, and I want to make sure that he/she has enough.

Also, I'm in Houston for the next few days. I'm here to pick up Eddi-squat (my youngest nephew) and to visit my middle sister.

No comments: