Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Out of town and in search of a Wii

Hello from down south! I'm visiting mom . . . and Quinna . . . and other people I haven't seen in a while. I'm also trying to help Quinn get ready for a catering job this weekend. I helped mom with her tree yesterday, then went to Sam's today. I also met with a prospective catering client today. It was a bad experience. They were way too cheapo (but driving a hummer). I later emailed them and said it was not feasible for us to work with them. Sometimes dealing with people is no fun!

Tomorrow mom and I have a big day. We're going to try to buy a Wii for Scott. He really wants one and the Atoka Walmart is supposed to start selling them at 8:00 tomorrow morning. So, we're planning to get up at 4:30 to go wait in line. Hopefully we'll be early enough. We thought about leaving at 3:00, but that's just too early.

Mom has been helping me to give myself my progesterone shots. We had a nurse lined up, but we got in so late Monday night (after a concert at SOSU) that I had to give it. It wasn't bad. I stick the needle in and she pushes in the plunger (that's the hard part for me). A little bleeding tonight, but nothing major. It's been quite an experience.

Wish us luck tomorrow!

No comments: