Thursday, October 04, 2007

One Week Down

Well, I've put in my 2.5 days for this week. It wasn't bad. I certainly missed baby, but it was also nice to be out. I keep reminding myself that it's about quality time, not quantity. He is having a good time at grandma's. He comes home exhausted! I think he's afraid to take a nap for fear of missing any action! He loves his cousins.

I turned in my application for the vacant position in my office today. I should hear something next week about where I stand in terms of applicants thus far. Who knows! I am being trained to do the job currently. If I do not get the job, I will not do the job during the transition and will not train the new person. Sorry, but I'm not that big of a sucker.

My office is having a birthday party for me on Tuesday. Dh is taking off next Friday to spend with me. That should be fun!

Baby and I are off to the south tomorrow to help with a wedding. Maama is keeping baby while I help out.

No comments: