Sunday, October 14, 2007

Weekend

The rest of my birthday weekend was much better than Thursday. Dh was home on Friday. We had a great time with baby and then went to watch a movie before going out to dinner with the family at my favorite piizza place. Saturday, I went shopping with MIL, SIL, grandma and a niece and nephew. I definitely didn't fit in the size I wanted, but I plan to get serious about my weight again next week. I did buy a few thing though. Baby got some long sleeved onesies and socks.

Baby slept through the night on Friday and Saturday nights, although he went to bed late both nights. I think his teeth really hurt so his schedule is off. He tries really hard to be happy but he hurts. He has a new trick. He was sitting sideways on my lap yesterday and discovered that if he fell bacwards, I would catch him. So, he started doing it again and again. He can stand at the ottoman by my chair by himself, too. And he tried to climb up the outside of his crib when we were walking around yesterday. He's a busy boy.

No comments: