Saturday, September 22, 2007

Early Birthday

I received my birthday present a little early. We had meetings at church this morning and afterwards, I told dh we needed to go look at computers at the A*ple store. We did, and we now have a new macbook that dh says is really mine, so that's a great present. But, while we were there, we were looking at software. I thought dh was looking for parallels, so we can run vista on the mac. While he was looking, I came across some home design software. I picked up the box and put it back, thinking it was too expensive. Dh looked at me and then said that is what he was thinking about for my birthday (he'd been debating and even mentioned to me that he was undecided). Well, it looks like great software. I can't wait to try it out! That way I can visualize what I have in mind. (I also contacted a different realtor. Our previous one just wasn't responding and I'd like to get moving on the lot).

Nathaniel has been talking and laughing a lot. He's also drueling, so teeth must be on the way.

No comments: