Friday, September 14, 2007

Misc.

Well, he's 7, almost 8 weeks old. I still need to make the appointment for his 2 month shots. Joy!

Last Saturday we went to the reunion for our childbirth class. He was the second youngest and second largest baby there! He was very well behaved as well.

Speaking of behavior . . . he's been sleeping much better. He seems to go to bed around 9:30, waking around 3:30 for a feeding and then getting up around 6:00. Much improved!

Mom has been here helping me clean this week. We got a lot done and had fun. Thanks mom!

My time off is winding down. :( It sounds like I may go back to more hours sooner than planned because my supervisor is leaving.

** Our pastor mentioned something to me on Sunday that concerned me. He wondered if what I write has ever offended anyone since family reads this. I hope I haven't "stepped on any toes." However, just a little warning. This is MY blog. It is my venue to vent -- although I know it cannot serve the same function as a journal. It is my means of communicating my feelings to people I know. The same rules apply for my blog as for catering -- whatever I say cannot be held against me! Sometimes I write entries, and then go back and edit them because I'm afraid of how they might be perceived. Other times, I refrain from writing something in the first place for fear it might be offensive. But really, that defeats the purpose of this blog. I am supposed to write what I feel, what I want. Writing things out helps me to deal with them and if I censor myself, then part of the benefit of this blog is defeated. So remember, read at your own risk!!!

No comments: