Thursday, September 27, 2007

Update on work

The big boss called me this afternoon while I was getting a manicure. The agreement of the big boss (my division head), the assistant OHC director, and the director's secretary is that I should be fine pumping in the family restroom downstairs. I said I would give it a try, although I would prefer to pump at my desk. They promise to provide a chair and a small table. I asked that they make sure there is an electrical outlet! The concern is not for staff in my office, but for any visitors. Whatever! I guess we'll see how it goes. She was very friendly about it and called me on her day off, the day after her mother's funeral, so she really is trying to be accommodating.

Tomorrow, we're off down south for my ten year class reunion. We go to the football game tomorrow night and then a picnic on Saturday afternoon.

Baby had a rough day today. He was very whiny and did not want to sleep.

I had a haircut and then went to the nail salon. I had a pedicure and then they fixed my very messed up thumbnail. I really need that nail for a multitude of baby related things! Not to mention I didn't want to be wearing an ugly bandaid on my thumb at my reunion. Doesn't suit the person voted "Most Likely to Succeed." It's hard to believe Mill was voted class clown.

No comments: