Monday, July 16, 2007

3rd Anniversary

Today is mine and dh's 3rd wedding anniversary. It seems like it should be longer, while at the same time it seems as though we just got married. Weird. We watched a documentary at dh's work and had dinner at Snake and Tail. Of course, dh's steak was overdone and mine was underdone. Typical. But it was still good. Dh had a killer headache and I'm exhausted -- it's been so hot today. I hate being sweaty.

We also had a doctor's appointment. Still no news. I'm almost 38 weeks and he still hasn't checked me! What's up with that. I was about to call him on the subject when he said he would check my cervix next week. You know, nothing like waiting till the last minute! It just seems very strange. I made it clear that I'm ready and he said "let's try to wait a couple more weeks." Blarg.

I had lunch with my co-workers. That was nice. They're having a party for me on Thursday after the Review Committee meeting. I wanted to have baby on Friday after the meeting, but, that seems doubtful. Oh, well, just a couple more weeks.

No comments: