Friday, July 06, 2007

36w1d

Well, we're down to under 4 weeks to go! Yeah! Uncomfortable does not seem to adequately describe how I feel. Sometimes I'm great -- at other times, I feel like I constantly have to go to the bathroom, even right after I've gone! It makes going out to do things very difficult. I'm trying to get all shopping trips/errands done now, because I only assume this will get worse. Yesterday, I was trying to wash the car and thought I would have to leave and come back to finish. But, I eventually managed to finish up.

I picked up our maternity photo prints yesterday and had fun playing with those. I had to make some enlargements to put in a frame for the nursery.

Hopefully somebody will paint my storage baskets for me today or tomorrow. These go on the shelves in the nursery. Mom is going to paint the shelves a darker color when she gets here to stay.

No comments: