Monday, October 09, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me!

My 28th birthday is on Wednesday. Somehow my birthday has certainly taken back burner, at least in my mind -- so much that I even had a really hard time deciding what to do on that day and what I wanted. I can't have the whole day off because someone beat me to it, but I am going to be able to leave at lunch and only miss one class. It should be nice.

Dh made the decision about what to do on Wednesday easier for me too -- I wanted to eat lunch at Hideaway but I also wanted dessert from Cheesecake Factory. I hated to do both on Wednesday. So tonight, after he took me to the Apple Store to buy me a Nano, we went and picked up dessert! Yummy. Haven't had it yet. I'm saving it for after my shots.

Just wanted to share how lucky I am -- he's very supportive. Those who know me know that I can be very decisive for them but chronically indecisive when it comes to my own decisions! He helped me get the nano set up and now I can enjoy my Chicks anytime. I'm really looking forward to having this for exercising and for those long periods of immobility that are in my near future. Thanks, sweetie! :x

Have a good evening!

No comments: