Friday, October 13, 2006

Miscellaneous

Well, dh gave his two week's notice today. He gets to pick his start date. It's a bit up in the air because it's the same week we'll do retrieval and transfer. However, Chesapeake is willing to be flexible and let him miss when he needs to for those procedures.

For me, I finally heard from the HIstorical Society today. I called this morning and they said the letters were ready to go. When I got home, mine was in the mail. It said to call to schedule an interview, so I did -- I called immediately. I don't think they were quite prepared for that, which worries me, but it didn't say not to call. I couldn't help it, I'm excited. So, my interview is scheduled for 3:30 on Friday, October 27th. Yeah, the 27th -- right in the middle of everything. Cycling for IVF, decorating a wedding cake, and now a job interview. What to wear? Who knows what size I will be by then. I'm so excited. (did I say that already?)

No comments: