Monday, October 16, 2006

Worried

Well, I am a very good worrier. Actually, I'm an overachiever at worrying, as in other things. (Daddy always said if you're gonna do something, do it well!)

Anyway, I'm worried because it is cycle day 31 and still no period. I was really freaked out yesterday and this morning. I was trying to read up on the subject because I know some people have to postpone their cycles for things such as this. So, today I call the nurse. I couldn't call until noon because you can't get through until 8:00 and I have a class then. Of course they don't answer when I call during lunch, but they return my call promptly. Nurse Nancy assures me that all is fine, that we're not waiting on a period to proceed. So, I guess everything depends on the results from Wednesday (from the ultrasound and bloodwork).

I'm really worried about cysts too. I had a big one last month and I had one in May and who knows before that. Hopefully the birth control pills and the lupron killed them off.

Please pray for no cysts and that everything else is as it should be. I really don't mind missing a period! :)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Try to relax. I know....easier said than done. Some women never get a period while on Lupron. Also, even if you did have a cyst last month, the Lupron acts a a suppresant, so it would most likely be gone by now. I know how stressful all of this IVF stuff is....Hang in there and let me know if you have any questions.

Love,
Jenn