Thursday, May 10, 2007

28 Weeks

Last night was terrible -- I was ready to give up on sleep at 1:30. I finally started sleeping well when it was time to get up. Oh, well, it will all be worth it.

Thursday seems to be when fatigue really hits me and I don't know how I'm gonna get through Friday. Spending almost four hours in a car today didn't help, especially when combined with sitting through all day meetings. But otherwise, it was a good trip.

Last evening after work seemed to drag. I was tired, so I rested after fixing dinner. Tonight I tried to keep myself busy. I did some cleaning and gathered some donations for pickup tomorrow by a local charity. I've really been wanting to clean out some cabinets and closets -- stuff we don't need and don't use that is just taking up space. I love to de-clutter, especially right now. There's much more to do, but I did all I could physically handle tonight. I almost fell twice in the bath (I cleaned the tub and it was super slick). Hopefully I'll be able to sleep because I'm so tired.

I get to leave about 1.5 hours early tomorrow because of working longer than usual today. This is good because mom will be in town. Not sure what our plans are, I told her it's her decision. She said she hates making decisions. Me, too! I hope to take the rocking chair for the nursery to the upholsterers. It's gonna cost more than I want to spend, but it will be nice when it's finished. And it's still much less than a comparable new chair, even if I could find a new one I actually like. Definitely looking forward to mom's visit, although I may find things around here to keep her busy.

Have a good night!

No comments: