Wednesday, May 09, 2007

At loose ends

28 weeks tomorrow. Very exciting! I've been re-reading old entries tonight. Sometimes this 9 months seems to be passing so slowly, but at other times rather quickly. But most of the time it seems slow!

I'm laying on the couch. Dh is working from home this evening, and last evening, and some last week. I thought this wasn't supposed to happen at his new job. It's not nearly as fun to be home when he is busy. He won't let me finish up my decorating stuff because it requires the ladder. Really, I'm at a decision making point in the kitchen and I can't decide. The only other thing to do is clean and I'm not in the mood. I did a little cleaning last night -- swept and mopped and did laundry. But I am not motivated tonight.

Oh, I got pulled over today on my way home. Apparently I did not signal. I frankly find that hard to believe. I thought I signaled, I always signal. Dh says I don't signal long enough -- that I signal for a few seconds and then turn it off. I call myself a conservative signaler, but I do signal! I just can't imagine that I wouldn't have done it, if only for a few seconds. Who knows -- maybe I'm getting very forgetful! Luckily he let me off with a warning. Do they have nothing better to do than stop people who don't signal -- people who aren't speeding or otherwise breaking the law? Don't tons of people NEVER signal?

In other news, two of the ladies I keep up with in blogworld had big developments yesterday and today. Larisa got an early bfp (although she's being very cautious -- as we all are after a positive) and Emmie had her twins!

I'm off to Elk City tomorrow for a National Register Workshop with my supervisor. So I'll feel shut off from the world. My mom is supposed to come sometime this weekend. Yeah! And we start our birthing healthy babies class this weekend. So, another busy weekend. I don't know what we're doing for mother's day. Maybe we can all go out or take one out at lunch and the other out for dinner. It might be less hectic that way. Oh, and dh tells me tonight that, "you know this isn't your first mother's day." He wasn't very happy because I didn't even respond. I just glared!

My diapers and snappis still haven't arrived. :( I keep checking, but nada.

Cheers for my "little" middle sister, B, who sent the boyfriend packing! I'm proud of her for finally doing it!

Well have a good evening. L*st starts in 27 minutes!

No comments: