Wednesday, May 30, 2007

31 weeks!

Well, 31 weeks tomorrow, that is. Very exciting. I keep thinking in terms of "we have 6 to 9 more weeks." I know it could be more like 10.

Last night was bad -- long and uncomfortable. I was up 3 times before 1:30 a.m. I'm trying to wear myself out tonight so I'll pass out from exhaustion. It's 9:53 and I'm about to start a second load of laundry. It's also snack time. I had to stop at the local dairy store on the way home for some bread and dh requested some ice cream. It was very hard to resist.

I've had a productive week thus far at work, trying to finish up things on my to do list for before I go on maternity leave. Sometimes I make stupid mistakes in my writing and it really makes me mad. I don't like looking incompetent! Next week is our big conference in Guthrie. My duties there keep increasing. I still have to write a 45 minute presentation. I plan to work on that tomorrow and Friday. I have started on it, as I'm not a complete procrastinator.

My belly seems to be moving in all sorts of directions lately as baby is very, very active. A couple kicks have been very painful. Baby seems to get some part of his/her body in delicate places quite often. I have to rub on the belly to get the baby dislodged.

We're now register at Babies 'R Us, Target, and an online site called wildflower diapers. The diaper place has the toilet sprayer attachment I'm really interested in for spraying cloth diapers. I want to decrease the gross factor as much as possible.

Time to change out the laundry.

No comments: