Saturday, May 19, 2007

Weekend

Baby has been very active the last few days. He or she seems to be rolling around and every once in a while, a hard body part will stick out from my stomach.

Dh and I endured the second birthing class today. The classes are really good, actually. Today was the class on labor.

I am still coping with this dietary change. I seem to be hungry and lethargic most of the time, which stinks. My numbers have still all been well below normal. I had to go pick up additional test strips. A 25 day supply was 60.00 -- and that was just my copay! Pretty ridiculous. And then, I finally made it to the grocery store -- low carb stuff is expensive. Oh and I got yelled at by a rude man because I wouldn't let him pull out in front of me. He told me to stop talking on the phone. The phone had nothing to do with it. I was waiting to drive in front of the store to find a parking space because the person in front of me was dropping someone off. The rude man thought I should let him go even after I could pull forward. I did -- I think I'm too nice. I should just have gunned it and made him wait. I had the right of way. His comment bothered me the whole time I was at the store. JERK!

Meg, good luck with the concert tomorrow. Enjoy the desserts! Someone could send me pictures of Quinna's kitchen, btw. Since I don't know when I'll get down there. :)

Have a blessed and restful Sunday!

No comments: