Thursday, May 24, 2007

The Big 30!

We made it to 30 weeks today. Yeah! The baby has been very, very busy today. It's so much fun to kick mommy's bladder and other internal organs.

I heard from the dietician this evening -- I only have to test two days out of each week. Of course, I have to test four times on each of those days, but still it's a major improvement. I just have to be really careful with visible sugar -- that I have to avoid completely. I'm developing a taste for sugar free jelly -- well, I"m trying to develop a taste for it.

Tomorrow I'm off to Marietta, to document an old jail and and the Santa Fe Depot. I started writing the nominations already, but need to visit the sites to get a better architectural description.

Still no word on the baby bed. I'm ready for it to get here! Maybe over the weekend.

We're so looking forward to the 3 day holiday weekend! (Of course, we have prepared childbirth class on Saturday morning, but other than that, we have no plans).

No comments: