Wednesday, November 15, 2006

3dp3dt

Good day! Well another day of bedrest is almost done. Thank goodness! Today actually went by pretty quickly, but we both miss mom. She needs to come back soon. The "no housework" clause is really tough. Dh is currently concocting a cake for dinner tomorrow night. We're having guests and dh is making burgers, too.

I didn't feel really great today. Hopefully it was implantation pain. Otherwise, my discomfort must have been from the surgery and the progesterone. My bo bo really really hurts at this point, even though my shot giver is really good.

Tomorrow it's back to school for my last sort of "real" day there. It's a practice test day (for state tests) so I really only have one class, I think. I have a ton of grading to take care of, but I plan to plow through it. I hope I feel up to the challenge, although I would gladly welcome implantation cramps!! Wish me luck.

No comments: