Friday, November 10, 2006

Not What We Were Hoping For . . . But

Here's the fertilization report:

1 was empty (shaped like a donut)
1 was fractured (due to the suction at retrieval)
1 didn't survive ICSI
1 was immature upon retrieval, but mature today -- ICSI'd today
2 were ICSI'd but don't appear to have done anything
1 fertilized normally

Those last 4 will be watched until tomorrow -- tomorrow a decision will be made about transfer. It looks like they may want to transfer on Sunday for fear of losing all of them.

Certainly not what I wanted to hear. But we only really want one -- so maybe God is making our transfer decision easier. Please pray they divide!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Kelli,

Try to hang in there. I know these days of waiting are just awful. I am keeping you and your little ones in my prayers. Feel free to email me if you wanna chat. My email is Jenniferernst@mac.com

Love,
Jenn

Sunny said...

PRAYING!!!