Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Updates

Well, today was my day 5 ultrasound. Everything was just "fine." We had at least 12 follicles (the sack that contains the egg) between 6 and 7 mm. There were additional smaller follicles that may or may not catch up. My estradiol level was 128. I will continue with 150 iu of Menopur and 10 mls of Lupron tonight. I will finish off my follistim pen tomorrow and then up my Menopur to 225 iu. Then, I will go back on Friday for more bloodwork and another ultrasound. The ultrasound isn't horrible, but it takes a while to find and measure all the follicles -- which can get a little uncomfortable.

In other news, I officially "gave notice" today. My boss wants me to stay on until the 21st unless he finds someone soon. I hope he finds someone, because I want my last day to be no later than 2 weeks from today. Oh, and I finally got my state "pay raise" that you are hearing so much in the news about these days. We were to get it in September, then October, now in November we finally get it. Great thing is that I will have to give it back because I will not finish the year. Perfect timing! Mr. W (my boss) did take the news better than I expected. However, I didn't tell him I was starting a new job in December. I just said we decided teaching was too stressful during this process.

Time for my shots!

No comments: