Thursday, November 16, 2006

4dp3dt

Today was a long day. Dh is making me rest. I just finished making some icing for a cake we're having for dinner. Actually two different icings.

This was my last day "in class." I will be making appearances at school, but not teaching class. I will be behind the scenes, making the lesson plans, grading papers, etc. I made it through most of the assignments from my absence today. One of my subs failed to give a test!!!! I even told him where it would be. Oh, well. Too late now! My boss has been very understanding and I am so thankful. He asked me if I'd lost weight today! No, just not so swollen!!!

I've had some stomach twinges, a tiny bit of nausea, and a small headache. Who knows. Tomorrow I go in for a progesterone level check. Days are going by pretty quickly.

No comments: